Monday, August 29, 2011

Old City Coffee

Great treats and coffees. It's pricey though. I ordered the old city malted milkshake, and it was awesome, but I think my $6 could be better spent elsewhere. Still, this shake has perfect consistency, and was made with two shots of espresso. I'm sure I drank it much more quickly than I should have.

The atmosphere here is okay, but I wouldn't make it a normal coffee shop for myself, even if I lived close-by. It's not the most cozy. The owner was working when I went in and she was nice. I was out with a few friends and we shared the chocolate chip cookie. It was pretty good, not amazing.

Bottom Line: This place is fine. They have some fun coffee inspired shakes, and tasty baked goods. Just nothing that stands out.

221 Church St (between 2nd and 3rd, market and arch)

No comments: