Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Deals on Food in Philadelphia

If you haven't signed up for Groupon or their daily email, I highly recommend it. Today's deal is for the Marigold Kitchen, which I wrote about all the way back in June of 2009. It's definitely a good deal on a charming BYOB.

Also, I'm not on to repost, but I'm sure a bunch of people still need to bear about the excellent deal at Bridget Foy's. $10 on a Wednesday night will get you a 1/2 lb burger and a beer. With 60 minute IPA on the list and a menu of burgers with thoughtful toppings, I'm aiming to hit this up soon.

If you haven't signed up for Groupon in the past, I'll happily take your referral. We both get $10 credit after your first purchase. My email address is wgkealey at gmail. Let me know of other deals, let me know where you find the best ones. Opentable.com just launched a group buying programs where they offer half off $50 gift certificates from a different spot each week. Check out the current deal here.

No comments: