Thursday, January 8, 2009

Goals for 2009

I recap from 2008 goals: I had seven goals. I achieved five. If I was batting .714 in the majors, I think I would be doing alright. Sidney Crosby is only shooting .120 this season, but he is visibly upset about it. Enough about sports though.

The two that didn't make it are big contenders for 2009. Here's my list of goals for the New Year:

Finish all 90 lessons of Pimselur French
Find a house that I want to buy
Multiply a cell
Go to a country that I've never been to
Play Roulette in Las Vegas (and not lose too much money)
Read the bible for at least one minute each day
Take a graduate class in the Fall
Complete the Philadelphia Triathlon

I made a list a while ago of my goals, but I lost it. I think I've mostly got the gist of it. It's going to be a good year.

It is important to realize that resolutions or goals should never set one up for failure. I believe that I can accomplish all of these goals. But it's also a stretch. I am trying to grow myself, live my life, be totally happy, and full of joy.

No comments: