Friday, January 16, 2009

The Kitchen

It's been two weeks at my new(ish) job. I am getting used to it and my daily routine.  Waking up early and then working for eight hours was difficult for the first week.

Now, I'm into waking up early.  Each morning I get up, grab some coffee, drum on the back of my head, put on some tunes, and make breakfast and lunch.  These condiments are essential:
Saracha make my breakfast spicy and delicious. (Unless it's cereal. I don't mix the two.  But I could...)  The questionable yellow substance is some delicious aioli Lana made for me.  She's great like that.  It's soo good.  Really, she could sell the stuff. 

The above picture is blurry because in the morning, before I have my contacts in, any picture that I take is going to look blurry to me.  I have to trust auto focus; this morning, it deceived me.

The fridge is also well stocked:


It's not really that well stocked.  Unless you're only looking at the beer selection.  I was.  Enjoy.

1 comment:

lana bear said...

mmmm..you're sweet like that.

thanks b <3