Friday, May 8, 2009

Fiore Pizza: Move over Key!

The only new place I tried out this week was Fiore Pizza. It's a new spot on the corner of Kensington and Huntington. It is as good, if not better than your average corner pizza shops. The pizza is pretty good; I will order again at some point in the future. The prices are great ($7 large cheese) and the staff is nice. They have some other good specials. I like this place because it's within walking distance, too.

It's better than Key Pizza, which for some reason has established itself as the best pizza place in Kensington and Fishtown, at least in the minds on my friends. Fiore is here to challenge that claim. I like promoting new spots, and I think this place is definitely worth a try if you're in the nieghborhood.

(215) 739-6800

2 comments:

Joshua Grace said...

do they have any cool pies?

wgkealey said...

Not sure yet. I intend to find out.