Friday, May 22, 2009

Trade: Food for free advertising, marketing, PR...

Although I didn't start writing about restaurants so that I could get free food, it would be really cool.  And while I don't think that a plethora of restauranters are reading, I do have steady readership. 

Seriously, I think people should be inviting me in.  Because if your business is good, I'll write all about it and you'll see increase business.  (I've had quite a few people follow my recommendations, which is great).  And if your business is bad, well then what the heck are you doing?

Here's some places I'd love to eat: Varga, Swift Half, Xochitl, Marigold Kitchen, Zahav, Horizons,La Locanda Del Ghiottone, Hot Potato Cafe are all places I'd like to check out.

I'd also like to give a second chance to Local 44, Good Dog, Jose Pistolas, and a bunch more.

Here's hoping a few of these places check blogs via Google Alerts.

2 comments:

Jessefive said...

I'll second that list. The only place I've been to is Horizon's, which is spectacular. Seriously amazing. But I'll join you to any other the others.

Joshua Grace said...

if you link to those places websites and people follow the link off your page, they may discover you more easily.
that would be sweet, indeed.