Tuesday, April 21, 2009

House and Dog

I have been visiting the SPCA in the past few weeks in the hopes of getting a dog, and I finally went through with it last week. I adopted a 7 month Siberian husky/pit bull mix and changed his name from Ethan Zachary to Crosby.

He is working on the house training. He hasn't barked since I got him, and he hasn't chewed anything either. He's loves the ladies, and I think I totally won the doggy lottery.

I've always loved playing with my friends' dogs, and finally getting into my own home means that I don't have to deal with any restrictions of landlords and leases. I'm trying to enjoy all of the perks.

On the house front, the appraiser has been back to inspect the repairs and has submitted the final report. I am still working on two grant applications. I am hoping to close on Friday and will find out by the end of the day.


4 comments:

lana bear said...

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so cute!!! YEA YEA YEA YEA!

I can't wait for him and kashi to play!

Jonny Rashid said...

I like that thing.

lady.shiv said...

Seriously, this dog is incredible. I love him. And he's a mix of my two favorite breeds, which do not seem to go together in theory and should be kind of agro. But he is wonderful.
Jealous.

Joshua Grace said...

cute