Friday, April 17, 2009

No new posts

Sadly, I've been too busy with work and my life otherwise to go out to eat this week. I made a Gouda and spinach omelet this morning though, which was delicious. Last night I had Oscar Blue's Dale's Old Chub, a Scottish style ale aged in whiskey barrels. It probably my favorite beer aged using whiskey barrels, besting my previous first choice, Founder's Backwoods Bastard.

In meantime until I can get back to "Weeg Eats," enjoy this image. NASA released it and is calling the image "The Hand of God." It really does look like a hand holding some cosmic fireballs. The image is a x-ray nebula 150 light years away. It's fascinating.
Next week I hope to post about Earth Bread and Brewery and Cafe Sketch featuring their Kobe beef burgers. Cheers.

1 comment:

Jonny Rashid said...

I take it you're going on Jesse's bike ride, eh? I like Earth a lot--has great session beers and their seed flatbread is amazing. The service stinks though.

What's Cafe Sketch about?