Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Layout and Roundup

Hey everyone. I don't like to post more than once a day, but I just did a little work and cleaned up my blog layout and added a banner. You have to actually view my blog to see it, and if you're inclined, let me know what you think.

The toilet paper pole was overwhelmingly in support of "B" or over the top, 18 to 2. Sorry Jonny and Joshua.

I'm continuing to build readership, which is really cool, considering that I write about things that are interesting only to me.

Lastly, I signed up for a Yelp account and just started posting all of my reviews on there. Look at this cool map they made me:




I'm not into social networking much, but my user name on Yelp is wgkealey. According to the site, I have zero friends.

3 comments:

Jonny Rashid said...

I did switch it in our bathroom this morning.

lana bear said...

look at that! I'm so proud! I think it looks great :)

Joshua Grace said...

gross survey results.